TRAININGS & COURSES
know & qualify
Experience shows that a loss of expert know-how with regard to existing oil film bearings can easily occur in roll shops due to staff fluctuations (e.g. as a result of a generation change).
✓ NOTHING DATES QUICKER THAN KNOWLEDGE
✓QUALIFY YOUR STAFF WITH OUR TRAINING COURSES
Our tailor-made theory-based courses and practical training provide the required know-how to new staff at your mill as well as refresh and systematically expand the expertise of your existing employees.
Our courses are based on didactic principles and are tailored to fit the relevant target group. Based on the existing bearing design within the complete oil film bearing system, they offer practice-oriented content.
Theory-based courses combined with practical training are generally carried out on site. For purely theory-based courses, we offer modern conferencing facilities. Participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- Roll shop staff
- Maintenance staff
- Historical development of oil film bearings
- Basics / General theory of the oil film bearing
- Hydrodynamic lubrication system
- Hydrostatic lubrication system
- Bearing design/ Essential components and functional units
- Installation of the bearings in the rolling mill stand (general operational experience)
- Sealing problems
- Bearing damage
- chock repairs
- Significantly increased safety in daily operations
- Sustainable increase in motivation
- Time and cost savings
Note: The course content and training periods will be individually coordinated with you.